The Ladywell Gallery hosts a wide range of art exhibitions and community events.
Thursday 9th June 2016
Martin Rowson talks Cartoons as part of his Ladywell Gallery exhibition, To Hell. In a Handcart: A retrospective of Cartoons by Martin Rowson, 1986 – 2016.
Felix’s Rock Choir
Weekly: every Monday
Felix’s Rock Choir is especially for adults who want to sing rock, pop and soul songs without the pressure of the spotlight.
Poems In Ladywell
Monthly: every last Wednesday
We meet in the Ladywell Gallery on the last Wednesday of every month for an evening of poetry. Each evening has a theme chosen in advance.
Fortnightly: 1st & 3rd Wednesday
The Rural Urban Synthesis Society (RUSS) is a charitable Community Land Trust that relies on the energy and ideas of volunteers to get things done.
Anna J Yoga Class
Weekly: every Sunday morning
it’s all about balance. A bit of a workout, but also space for mind and body to breathe, and relax too. My classes are strong but steady, focused but fun, introducing mediation and breath work, as well as asana work.
Ladywell Fields User Group
Check listings for meetings
Do you love Ladywell Fields? Then please come and meet other people who use and care about this Park, raise issues, and express your views on current issues.
Music Geek Monthly
Monthly: every 3rd Tuesday
Have you ever wondered why there are no music groups that are like reading groups? Us too!
Life Drawing Class
Weekly: every Thursday
Whether you’re stuck at stick-people or a budding Waterhouse, these weekly classes are for you.
- Political Cartoons by Martin Rowson: 10th February 2016
- Forerunner Magazine Launch: 11th March 2016
- A piece of String – Book Launch: 18th September 2015
- Music Geek Brockley Max Special: 5th June 2015
- Life Drawing Class: 4th June 2015
- Poems In Ladywell: 3rd June 2015
- Ladywell Food Assembly Quiz: 2nd June 2015
- London Urban Legends: 1st June 2015
- Writing Workshop – Festival Tales: 30th May 2015
- Story Sessions – Festival Tales: 30th May 2015
- Mitraya Yoga Classes