Friday 27th May to Saturday 4th June 2016
The Ladywell Gallery is proud to be part of the Brockley Max 2016 festival, held from Friday 27 May to Saturday 4 June. Running throughout is the Martin Rowson Retrospective exhibition. We also have the Ladywell Independent Film Festival, and a special Poems in Ladywell night.
Brockley Max is a nine-day community arts festival celebrating local talent. It takes place in lots of different venues across Brockley, Ladywell, Crofton Park and Honor Oak and is a non-profit festival that everyone can attend and be part of.
Lineup at the Ladywell Gallery
- Friday 27th May to Saturday 4th June 2016
To Hell. In a Handcart: A retrospective of Cartoons by Martin Rowson, 1986 – 2016
- Sunday 29th May to Tuesday 31st May 2016
Ladywell Independent Film Festival
- Wednesday 1st June 2016
Poems in Ladywell
Head over to the Brockley Max website to download the programme detailing all the events!
80 Ladywell Road
The Ladywell Gallery is located behind the Ladywell Tavern.
- Train: approximately 15 minutes from central London, frequent service to Ladywell Station from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East.
- Overground: to New Cross/New Cross Gate then 136 bus to Ladywell.
- DLR: to Lewisham, then buses to Ladywell.
- Bus: 47, 75, 122, 136, 185, 199, 208, 284, 484, P4.