Music Geek Monthly – Festival special
Friday 5th June 2015
7:30pm – 9:30pm (free entry)
Have you ever wondered why there are no music groups that are like reading groups? Us too! That’s why Music Geek Monthly meets at the Ladywell Gallery to discuss classic albums and new releases.
For the Brockley Max festival, we’ll be running a summer special, with music inspired by festivals, barbecues and sunshine. Come and chat about the month’s new releases and choose a favourite summer album to talk about with the group.
THE MUSIC GEEK MONTHLY MANIFESTO
- Bring yourself and think of a classic album you want to share.
- Be prepared to describe your musical likes and dislikes.
- Be open minded to a range of musical tastes and genres.
- Embrace the hit, miss and maybe style.
- Discuss new releases, upcoming gigs and monthly chosen albums.
- Have a good time.